- Responsible for electrical engineering support of avionics and electrical system components and integration for aircraft modifications.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Integration of avionics and electrical systems and equipment.
- System level design, detail electrical design, and installation design.
- Research and identify potential solutions to meet design objectives.
- Working with engineers and technicians in design and troubleshooting on both bench and aircraft.
- Coordinating with customer’s engineers, Georgian’s engineers, DER’s, and the FAA as required.
- Generating engineering documentation in accordance with company procedures and policies to meet project requirements and objectives including but not limited to engineering reports, wire harness diagrams, electrical wire routing, electrical schematic design, electrical loads analysis, test plans, and test reports.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical//Avionics Engineering (or equivalent) or a suitable amount of Military/Commercial education, certifications, and experience.
- 5-10 years experience with aviation electrical or avionics development and/or integration.
- Prior experience or working understanding with aircraft electrical systems and/or integrated avionics systems.